Tuesday, August 25, 2009

House Cleaning

So last week was rough. You went to Google Reader, hoping to find the latest Lady Face posts, and what did you get? Nothing. The void. The swirling mass of darkness sending you deeper into depression and suffering! Oh the existential angst!

Sorry for the vacation, guys. I was moving and lacked internet, and then the works makes for unrelated blog busy-ness. But I am back with fun content to distract you from your workday!

First, some business. I got tired of the old layout so I updated to this new model. Thoughts?

Also, although I like the blogger, I've been toying with the idea of moving Lady Faces elsewhere--Wordpress (which I use for the work-blog) or Tumblr (the design of which I really like). So I'll leave it to you guys. Take the poll or post in comments and let me know what you think. Either way, this redhead will be providing you will lots of distracting news/videos/snark/pictures of adorable things.

0 comments: