Friday, August 29, 2008

Greatest News EVER!!!!

Buffy is back!!! Well, sorta. The CW had launched theWB.com, an internet reincarnation of the now defunct network. The main pull of the site is the video on demand they'll offer, which includes none other than Buffy the Vampire Slayer, the greatest show in the history of television.


The second I heard about this I ran lickity split over to the site to check it all out. It appears that the first five episodes are available right now. Great nostalgia. I'm hoping they'll expand their offerings slowly, without removing the initial content. We shall see. Also, the player's a little wonky on my computer, and so I haven't actually managed to pull an episode up (but I'm at work so that's okay).

This is such great news. I'm just as happy as the day I found out that you can watch the full series of Firefly on hulu.

Thank heavens for the internets, and for Joss Whedon too!

1 comments:

annie said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

I hope they post seasons 4+, because I don't have those.