Thursday, August 28, 2008

Pizza Girl is My Hero


Another favorite webcomic update!


Reasons I Love Questionable Content
  • It's updated really regularly--Mondays through Fridays, every day, usually around midnight. It's one of my morning internet checks.
  • The quips. Sometimes there was a quip too many, but it's toned down now. And really, I love reading about people who are quippier than average.
  • The robots.
  • The narrative. Jeph has really settled into a good flow here. Questionable Content is a mostly reality-based comic, so it's all about the characters and their lives/interactions. I'm hooked.
  • Awesome t-shirts.
  • Art progression. Jeph has grown so! It's exciting to watch.
  • Indie music references. (Although Morgan could probably out-reference any of the cast members.)
Questionable content reminds me of Queen of Wands (now defunct). It's addictive and funny and snarky. I'd like to think I'd hang out with these people if I were a webcomic character, but they're probably too cool for me. At least I can read about them.

0 comments: