Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Feel the Hate

Admit it: we're all terrible people on the inside. Today I thought about how I hate people at the gym who take up locker room benches with their crap. (I need a place to sit and take off my shoes, but excuse me, the entire contents of your locker are here already. Obviously they have preference. Ass.)

So People Who Deserve It is such a cathartic blog. For a little while, you can feel like you're not alone in the world--other people have the same pet peeves. And maybe this realization won't make you fly into a blinding rage next time someone hogs the armrest.

Some recent favorites (with my comments, so you can enjoy theirs via the link):

#88 - Last Question Class Extender: Oh my lord, I'm so glad I'm not in lecture classes anymore, because I used to hate this person. If you really need a question answered, ask the professor after class. Don't waste my time; I need my coffee and I need it now.

#82 - Two Spot Parker: I know parking can be tough. I'm not a fan of driving, and it gets me nervous trying to squeeze between two cars. But to take up two spaces and not even try? That makes me want to key your car.

#34 - Slow Walker Sidewalk Blocker: Not as recent, but this one is near and dear to my heart. I'm not a stroller. I hate being stuck behind people who think they've got all day to get somewhere. Especially when they're three in a row and clog up the sidewalk. I might kill one of these people someday.

Find your own least favorite person!

0 comments: