Thursday, July 30, 2009

Obviously This Needs to Be a Trailer Remix


The Godfather is considered to be one of the best films of all time. Arrested Development is considered to be one of the best prematurely canceled TV shows of all time. So it only makes sense that they're about the exact same thing.

It's hard to choose a favorite of all the pairs. I mean, Michael vs. Michael? It's like choosing a favorite child. A favorite child who either shoots people or probably wishes he could sometimes.

And both The Godfather and Arrested Development carry the same message--your family may be screwed up, but they're yours for life, so you'd better learn how to deal with them.

Someone with video editing powers--I am begging you to make two mash-ups out of this combination. In fact, I challenge you! I want to see this videos and laugh so hard I cry like I found a horse's head (or my bicycle handlebars) in my bed.

0 comments: