Friday, July 24, 2009

What is Your Greatest Weakness?

This list of weird things said in job interviews makes me feel both better and worse about myself. Better because at least I haven't done anything like this before. Worse because I am still bad at finding a job with any kind of stability or benefits.

Some favorite quotes:

Why are you leaving your current job?
"Because I (expletive) my pants every time I enter the building."

What are your assets?
"Well, I do own a bike."

Is there anything else I should know about you?
"You should probably know I mud wrestle on the weekends."
Umm...why would an employer necessarily need to know that? Is he/she coming into work on Monday caked in mud? I guess if that's the case, it's good to know--you'd want to avoid that person in the break room.

0 comments: