Monday, April 27, 2009

I'll Grope You, Brotha


This is actually kind of upsetting for me. I love Desmond's storyline with Penny on Lost, and I don't want to think of actor Henry Ian Cusick as a molester. Apparently he's been charged with sexually harassing a woman who worked on the set of Lost.

"The lawsuit filed Friday in Los Angeles alleges that Cusick, who plays Desmond Hume on the show, fondled the woman's buttocks and breasts and kissed her on the lips in October 2007. The lawsuit claims she reported the incident to her supervisor, but was simply told to avoid the actor. She states she was fired 12 days later in retaliation for reporting the alleged abuse."


Not so classy, Des.

Again, I hope it's not true because I love his character and if he were that skeezy, it would ruin that little part of Desmond in my brain. Not to say that you can't like someone's work beyond who they are as a person, but it does leave a bad taste in your mouth regardless.

1 comments:

Looks and Books said...

Oh no!!! This is seriously sad. Desmond is one of my favorite characters too.