Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Insane Clown (Nerd) Posse


Oh my lord, Wil Wheaton has the most insane sweater in existence. How did I not know about this?

Here's the story behind it:

"I've been in the public eye long enough to know that doing things like wearing an incredibly ugly sweater and posing for a photograph while wearing said sweater is bound to result in something Not Good, but the sweater was hilarious, and in the spirit of the evening (not, I might add, in the spirit of lots of Guinness. I was too tired to avail myself of the DNA's fantastic bar that night), I went ahead and posed for the picture you are now trying so hard to get out of your brains."

So much better than Britney/Lindsey/Paris going-commando pictures.

But it doesn't end there. There's a whole Clown Sweater Project. The clown is coming for you!

I love that Wil Wheaton is cool enough to put on a ridiculous sweater and make a funny face for a picture while wearing said clown sweater. When I was five, I thought he was the coolest thing on Star Trek. (Aside from Data.) (I know.) Glad to know he's still that cool.

0 comments: