Thursday, September 18, 2008

AWWWW


There's a lot to worry about these days--the economy, the election, whether or not Miley Cyrus will end up like Britney Spears, etc. But there's something that never fails to make my day. It keeps me going when I'm down, it makes me smile when there's nothing to smile about.

It's The Daily Puppy.

This should be a real newspaper. I would totally subscribe. Fortunately, it's free! People post pictures of their adorable (and some not so adorable) puppies for your viewing joy. So what if we're all going to get burned up by the sun due to global warming? We've got puppies!

Best puppy moments:

  • When the puppy has a 'big dog buddy.' It emphasizes the tininess of puppies!
  • Running puppies. They're just so happy!
  • Puppies with funny names. You're even cuter when your name is silly!
  • Puppies asleep with stuffed animals. Funny puppy buddies!
The one downside: it really really really makes me want a puppy, right now. Unfortunately, the current life situation doesn't allow a puppy to join my team. But one day, it'll be puppies as far as the eye can see! Until then, it's Daily Puppy for me.

0 comments: