Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Your Love is Like a Roller Coaster, Baby Baby


Q: How do you make the object of your affections fall in love with you?
A: Take them on a roller coaster ride!


It all boils down to:

"White-knuckle pursuits apparently create a rush of the hormone that makes us fall in love, a science conference heard yesterday.
Phenylethylamine is vital in the science of attraction, according to author Richard Robinson."
I don't think this has ever worked for me. I've either not fallen in love with my roller coaster partners (although we weren't really on dates) or was already in love with my roller coaster partner. Can I get two people to test this theory?

Also, I think this was kind of a harsh way to end the article:
"Getting off the sofa and out and about is also important. 'Meeting a lot of people is key,' Mr Robinson said. 'Sitting there moping and eating chocolate is not going to get you anywhere.'"
Ie--Fuck you, lonely people! Obvious the girl/guy of your dreams is hiding at the Tilt-a-Whirl!

1 comments:

Neezie said...

I took a vacation after dating Chris only two months to a Cedar Point, and we survived it, so I guess the tons of roller coasters that we rode on helped our love deepen?... Or perhaps it was the massive amount we drank...

Either way, I love him! STILL!