Monday, September 29, 2008

This just opens the flood gates

I can take this line of reasoning and really run with it.

Things I can see from my apartment:

1. The cleaners on my block. Run by a sweet old Vietnamese couple. They should elect me to take over for them.
2. The copy shop below me: seems like the perfect way to prep for a career at the GAO.
3. The awesome frozen yogurt place. I can see it. I am totally qualified to be Secretary of FroYo Relations.

What can YOU see from your home and what government organization might it qualify you to run?

5 comments:

mc said...

i can see into my neighbor's living room the next building over. all your dhs are belong to me.

annie said...

I can see a line of dumpsters from my window. I am qualified to be Oscar the Grouch.

EgmayNollkay said...

I can see Sean Connery's house from my dorm room (seriously).
I am qualified to be James Bond.

Jamie said...

I can see my neighbors Volvo, which I'm pretty sure qualifies me to run Sweden.

kgwhit said...

I see Military helicopters fly over my office everyday going to the CIA.

I am qualified to be the Intelligence Czar.