Sunday, October 19, 2008

All the Mavericks in the house get your hands up

Our favorite Caribou Barbie was on SNL last night. Despite my issues with the candidate, I always thought this was the fair thing to do. She'd been spoofed pretty bad and deserved the chance to show she had a sense of humor.

This clip is from Weekend Update, and although it's more Amy Poehler's performance and the writing, it's hilarious and therefore being embedded.



But the show was one of the best I'd seen in a while for more reasons than just the Palin appearance. Even Josh Brolin impressed me. A trip to hulu to check it all out is advised for all those who missed out.

2 comments:

annie said...

Amy Poehler for president!

Teresa said...

Noooo .... hulu won't work in China. Please find a way to let me watch this necessary piece of pop culture.

Teresa