Sunday, October 12, 2008

Mark Wahlberg and Tina Fey Get Into Fist Fight

Okay, the title is a little misleading. But I think that under those hipster glasses, Tina Fey is a powerhouse of kick-ass.

But apparently Mark Walhberg isn't a fan of a recent SNL sketch, "Mark Wahlberg Talks To Animals"

I can't really blame him. Can anyone explain why this is funny unless you've recently ingested a bunch of 'shrooms? While I think SNL has had a recent upswing, largely because of the election, I'm going to have to side with Walhberg on this one.

Although he sounds like a little bitter here:


"And "Saturday Night Live" hasn't been funny for a long time. They've asked me to do the show a ton of times. I used to watch it when Eddie Murphy was there and Joe Piscopo and Bill Murray. I don't even know who's on the show now."
I don't even know what movies you're doing now, Mark.

0 comments: