Monday, October 13, 2008

One Day You're In...


It's going to be a big week for winners and losers on television. In fact, it's going to be a big day. Make that a big hour.

This week, the final presidential debate will take place on Wednesday, October 15 at 9 pm.

Also on Wednesday, October 15 at 9 pm? The finale of Project Runway, season 5.

Is it wrong that, at this point, I'd rather watch Project Runway? (Obama: Leanne :: McCain : Kenley?) Unfortunately, also Wednesday at 9, I'll be in class. Lamesville.

The accompanying picture reminds me of what McCain wanted to look like with Sarah Palin as his VP. Frankly, I'd rather have Tim Gunn as my president. (Hey, not a bad idea!)

2 comments:

Catherine said...

WHAT? Why are those on at the same time? Ugh! Anyway, Gunn/Klum '08! (Seriously, if Tim were runny for president I would vote for him, but I hope he'd have more presence of mind than to pick Heidi as his veep. "So, VP Klum, what do you think of the new health care plan?" "I think it looks cheap.")

Morgan said...

This is why God invented DVR and Tivo.