Tuesday, October 7, 2008

More from our former crush of the week

You may have read a while back about our crush of the week, Sarah Vowell. Firstly, my apologies for the long delay you've suffered waiting for the next crush of the week. It's my turn and I can't decide between Joanna Newsom and Naveen from LOST. His dreamy eyes, her dream-like harp. It's tough for a lady to choose.

But alas, I found a little more Vowell-action. Here's a clip from her visit to Letterman. As Dave says... she makes a great point.



Meanwhile, if you're craving some more political action, make sure to check in with ladyfaces tonight where we will liveblog McCain & Obama ROUND TWO. Things will get started around 8:30, and we have received promises from CoverItLive that their service will work better than last time around...

1 comments:

annie said...

Awesome find! If I ever found a Sarah Vowell poster, she'd be tacked up on the wall right next to Leo DiCaprio and Joshua Jackson.